Monday, March 4, 2013

Session 9?

Missed at least the last 4 session recaps because I've been too lazy to write about it.

We'll call this Session 9.

I havent been travelling the last week (or this week, or the next) so I've been doing to sessions with George at least MWF. This week, I'm going to push myself for 5 days in a row at the gym.

The gym has recently been relocated to a different part of the gym, something that has caused quite a stir amongst members, leading to some even quitting. Personally, I think it looks very cramped and I'm not happy about the Basketball court being non-existant anymore.

Monday, March 4th

Warmup:

5 minutes Air Bike

My left hip has been really tight and uncomfortable ALL day. So I texted George about it. We started with some hip mobility. Lying on back, both legs up in air, George held one leg straight up, while i went up and down with the other leg. 10 reps.

Then we got a firm exercise ball and I just placed my left hip area right over the ball for a few seconds (30) and rolled on it. Felt a lot better

Iso-lateral Bench Press - 90lbs - 2 sets of 10 reps. + 50lbs. 2 sets of 12 reps

I also have a nagging shoulder injury caused possibly by barbell box squats due to lack of shoulder flexibility. My right AC joint....so as a result:

Just did power cleans - Bar with 10lb weights - 10 reps
Bar +20lbs -2 sets of 8 reps. Then Bar + weights totalling 105lbs. 3 reps

Bicep Curl - Bar: 10 reps. Bar + 20lbs, 10 reps. Bar + 25lbs, 10 reps.
Tricep Extension with short bar - Bar - 10 reps (easy). Bar + 10lbs - 2 sets of 10 reps. Hard!

12lb medicine ball, front bounce and rebound - 3 sets of 20 fast bounces. Right shoulder was bothering me.

Full set of stretches.

Going to ask if we can add in my plyo soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment