Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Session 46

Monday, November 26th

2 weeks since last going to any gym....I knew it was going to be rough. Thankfully no vomit though

Warmup:
Versa Climber - 300ft at around 6.0fps
Leg swings (lateral and forward)

Power clean - Bar only - 10 reps - 2 sets
Incline pushups on Bar - 10 reps - 3 sets
Inverted Rows on Bar - 5 reps - 3 sets

Power Clean - Bar + 20lbs - 10 reps

I was already gassed after doing 2nd set. George said I didn't eat enough during the day (EAS protein shake, orange juice & then for lunch a Wawa turkey wrap and diet iced tea). He went and got me gatorade to drink...

Single arm alternating cable row - 40lbs - 20 reps (10 each arm) - 3 sets
Sumo Deadlift with Kettleball - 80lbs - 3 sets - 12 reps

I was gassed in between, just exhausted.

Single Leg Incline Leg Press - 45lbs. - 3 sets - 10 reps each leg alternating.

 WOW, my hips strained like no other. I am still sore 2 days after from doing this. I've never had a hip/glute work out like this. It was so difficult. George had to help spot to prevent me from crushing myself. It took me a while for my body to trust him because I didnt have the strength to push the weight on my individual leg. Then by third set, I got better.

Isolateral Chest Press - (forget the weight) - 3 sets 10 reps. The last 2 sets, I maybe did 7 good reps because my arms were dead

Finished off with tricep rope extension - 30lbs - 3 sets 12 reps.

Completely dead after this. Sore. Wanted to fall asleep. Only did hip stretch with cables and then hit the shower. George told me I gotta get to the gym more to improve on my cardio. I agreed. He told me the least I could do is just run reps on the stairs at home - just up and down until I tire. And to play music in the background.





No comments:

Post a Comment